Fiordland Boat Cruises on the Milford Adventurer
We welcome you to come and enjoy unhurried, uncrowded, hassle free Fiordland
boat cruises with us on the magnificent Milford Sound.
Our Fiordland boat cruises travel the length of Milford Sound out to the Tasman Sea and back,
stopping and getting up close to various points of interest along the way.
On our Milford Sound boat cruises, you will enjoy:
- Exceptional service from friendly staff
- Informative commentary from skippers and nature hosts.
- Two decks and extensive indoor/outdoor areas providing unlimited viewing from everywhere on the boat
- External all weather glass roof viewing area.
- Well appointed comfortable spacious interior cabins
- Choice of seating. We have seating for 150 passengers giving everyone onboard the freedom to move about to obtain the best views
- Cruises limited to 100 passengers per sailing. We limit our numbers to keep our cruises uncrowded enhancing your enjoyment and appreciation of this spectacular wilderness area
- Full bar
- Lunch and snacks available for purchase
- Complimentary tea & coffee
Milford Adventurer Safety Information:
- The captain has legal authority over and for everyone on the vessel.
- Parents with children are to maintain full supervision at all times.
- Use handholds while walking about the vessel.
- Smoking is prohibited on the boat at all times.